LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse




Hi Everyone, it's been a long time since my last Blog Update :'), I've been Busy with my own World before, So today I'm back with another Product review, Maybe it's not a new Product, I just want to make a review, so today I want to make review about Laneige Two tone lip bar,

Honestly this lips product so popular before because Song hye kyo used it in her last Drama Descendant of the sun, it's like a must have product, but I'm not buying this item at that time because this lipstick so expensive (PS : for me :'D).



So when Lazada have promo and they sale it 50% from normal Price, I didn't need to think twice to buy this lipstick right.

So here the product I got many Gift when bought this product I'm so happy to receive this product, Thankyou Lazada!







what I've got
- Laneige Two tone lip bar #1 Magenta Muse
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
- Laneige Fresh Brightening Cleansing Oil 4pcs

I really love the box, Simple, Elegant, Modern, and So PRETTY!












and also the product to easy to use, look so expensive. I think I can use the cap of this lipstick as my mirror, if I forget to bring mirror. lol
you can see a lil button on the other side, if you want to use the product, make sure you open the cap when do it, then press and slide the button downward.










the color it self so pretty! you can see it when I swatch on my hands. a lil bit Magenta and peach.




when I used it, it will not make your lips dry or chapped, because the consistency it self so moisture, because of that the color will not longer on your lips so you need to reapply after you eat or drink.

what I love
❤ Moist!
❤ the color so pretty
❤ packaging so pretty
❤ easy to use

what I hate
# Nothing

Repurchase?
I guess No, Because I want to try another Lips product, and I prefer liptint.



Thankyou for reading my post, don't forget to follow my Instagram Account @yashicakho.


xoxo
Yashica



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)