VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml



Hi Everyone, Welcome to my blog again, today I want to review about my new perfume, ehmmm I mean Body Mist, from Victoria's Secret, which is known for their Perfume, Underwear, Bra, Bags and etc, this is my first time want to review about perfume because I'm not the type of person who can describe scents, but because nowadays I often buying a new perfume, and this morning I don't know why I want to Blogging after a long time.

my first Perfume is from ZARA I bought EDT Rose and Black and I really like it, and because I really like sniff myself after using perfume, buying a new perfume become my habit. well not really often, since I can't spend all money just to buying perfume.

back to VS again, I bought this perfume? because I often read and watch how everyone likes this perfume, and I became curious about this perfume, and you know what, I never sniff this perfume before and I just 'blind buy' this product, I order this perfume online btw.










the Packaging itself come with Plastic with Pink cap, I think it quite vintage and I like the packaging, you can take it everywhere you want to go because it only 75ml, there is 2 size it is 250ml and 75ml I bought the 75ml version because I just want to know this perfume's scent. this perfume is the High end body mist as I know there is Bombshell, Angel Gold, and Etc I think this packaging is the old version of noir tease, because the newest version only have tease not noir tease. here the differences.

 This is the new version

The old version



from their Official website.

The ultimate flirt, this scented mist thrill with an enticing mix of black vanilla, frozen Pear and Blooming Gardenia.

Type : Warm
Notes : Black Vanilla, Frozen Pear, and Blooming Gardenia


well when I first spray it on my clothes, the First I sniff is Fresh scent and then become warm, I guess black vanilla is the base note of this perfume, since it long last on my clothes rather than the Fresh scent.


it Fresh, sweet and warm at the same time,  Vanilla more dominant here and I like it when its not overpower like Coconut Passion which is too sweet, it airy feels, subtle and light, and I don't know why I think man can use this perfume too hehe since it's not really sweet, (that's why Jungkook from BTS used this VS)


This perfume not long . on me since its body mist (I can't complain) maybe you can use it with the tease lotion to make it stay longer on your skin, ehmm and one think that I want to tell since this perfume not overpower it feels like when you enter in one room no one knows that you using perfume because it feels that only you that sniff the perfume. good for work and daytime, and you know what, after 1 hours this perfume reminds me with VS angels gold but in this version.




what I love
❤ Travell Friendly
❤ Smell so good on me
❤ Cute Packaging
❤ Good for Daily use
❤ you will feels Lux, Glamour and Sweet

What I hate
actually I can't tell that I hate it when its not long last on me because it just Body mist not EDP/EDT, I can't also tell that this Perfume Pricey because this is High end Version and this is Victoria's Secret :'D lol so I don't Hate it.


Repurchase?
Maybe Yes maybe no, If I repurchase this perfume Maybe I will buy the Bigger size (250ml) because it cheaper than this size, but I want to try VS another Perfume like Angel Gold, and their Best seller all the time perfume Bombshell.




Thankyou for reading my Blog again, don't forget to follow my Instagram Account @yashicakho



XOXO




Yashica

Comments

  1. Bạn có thể mua body mist victoria secret tại pashop vn với giá tốt và hàng chất lượng nhất

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse