The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel 100ml


I got some freebies when I purchased Missha Wishstone Tint Velvet (I will review it later), from The yeon Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel, I never review sample before, but I just want to tell that this Peeling gel worth to try!

this is the full size, why so cute hehe.


About the product
  • Featured Ingredients: Citrus Noblis Fruit Extract
  • Skin Type: All Skin Types
  • Suggested Usage: After washing the face, pat dry with towel, then take proper amount (about a size of a quarter). Apply over the face avoiding eyes and mouth, massage with your hands. As you massage, the gel turns in to a gelatinous form. Continue massaging for another minute, and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
So actually I got 5 sample of this product but I already use it before I post this review, so this is the sample sorry for low quality picture since I took the photo in my bedroom at night.





how to use.



this is the product




it claims :

• Eliminating bodily wastes with a massage
• The energy peeling gel makes your skin smooth and moist
• Absorb dead skin cells and wastes with a massage
• Dress up your skin texture moistly and smoothly
• Skin flexibility, Moisturizing, Dead skin cells managing
• Tenderize dead skin cells to create flexible, smooth skin.


when I used it on my face



this is before and after using this peeling gel (Sorry for my large pore)




honestly after I wash my face my face feel so smooth and brighter, my pores seems smaller too. since I have oily acne skin I'm a lil bit afraid that it will make my skin breakout but It doesn't.

maybe you can use this sample twice but I only use it once.

what I love :
❤ make your skin brighter
❤ make your face smooth
❤ easy to use
❤ moisturizing
❤ make my pore smaller
❤ Hallabong scent

what I hate :
# nothing

repurchase?

I guess  I won't buy the real size since I am the type of person who lazy to use peeling gel, but if I got freebies again I'll absolutely use it.


thank you for reading my blog, see you on my next post


xoxo


yashica


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse