RIRE Auto Luxe Gel Eyeliner #04 Choco Brown

Hello ❤

This is my First Post in this 2016 :D? I'm not really Productive right, thats because I'm a lil bit busy haha.

So today I want to review about RIRE luxe auto gel eyeliner,  yes if you follow my blog you will know about this brand, before I ever review about RIRE Pigmented shadow you can read HERE.

back to Rire, if you looking for waterproof, smudge proof eyeliner you don't need to search any brand again, here rire luxe auto gel eyeliner come with the cheapest eyeliner I ever had. (actually I have etude house eye liner but sadly its not waterproof, I can be a Big Panda after 30minute, yeah you can't judge it is only 30k )

it comes with many colours you can look from the picture below.



I choose choco brown, cause it looks natural and I need it (my etude have black colours).
so this is the package.


comes with box.





ingredients. paraben free ❤ (maybe thats why the product only can use in 6 month)

How to use.


what the inside.


have sharpener (like the other)

Manufactured Date.


swatch.


waterproof

When I applied on my eyes.



so my tought about this product is My HG and I want to buy another I really love love love this product .

❤❤❤❤❤
5/5

what I like
❤ waterproof
❤ smudgeproof
❤ vivid colours
❤ long lasting
❤ cheap

what I hate
# Nothing

want to buy it again?

Yes yes yes

so thank you for reading my Blog ❤ see you soon on my next post
don't forget to follow my Instagram @shicayash


xoxo
Yashica

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely review, can this be used on eyebrows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Josie ^^
      Thank you for visit my blog^^
      Honestly I never try it ^^" and I'm not recommend it..
      if you looking for long lasting and waterproof eyebrows product I Recommend you etude house Tint My Brows Gel.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse