How To Order at IBÉAU + Unboxing January's Haul.

Hai!

Today I wanna share about My skincare Haul this month.. there is something special, because for this month's Haul I bought it at Ibeau, you never hear about ibeau? aigoo thats why today I want to Post How to Shopping at Ibeau. check this out!

first open ibeau website...

then Sign up! its a Must ok!


then you can take a look the website.

blue colour (My Fave ❤)

you can search By brand (Love it) so easy right.

there is so much brand you can see ❤❤❤

just pick what you want, then add to chart then you can click check out.

so this is my Baby, I bought 2 Package, this month is my month so I just think that I bought a gift from me to me lol.
Sorry For the Bad Pict, I took this Pict last Night after Working.


comes safely to my place.
so tidy.
with cute ribbon ❤❤❤ .


wrapped safely with bubble wrap.



A Letter (?)

what I bought here is...

SKII Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
SKII Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser
SKII Facial Treatment Gentle Cleansing Cream
(I really want to Try this Product, actually I ever Bought SKII FTE 10ml Sample Size But I think it's not enough)
Crabtree&Evelyn #English Honey and Peach Blossom
(My HG❤)
Innisfree Green tea Mineral Mist
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic pore cleansing foam
(I really have bad eyes I still have tony moly cleansing foam, and I bought skii gentle cleanser so... why I bought this cleansing foam? :') (ok just think its for my stock)
It's Skin C serum
Skinfood Black sugar mask wash off
Cattier ultra ventilated green clay.
(actually I want ryo shampoo but sadly its sold out so I replace with this mask).

So what I love from Ibeau ..
easy to shop
❤ customer service was so good *two thumbs up* (I ever chat with jessica (CS) till late night)
❤ you don't need a week to see your baby
cheap but 100% Original
❤ comes with cute packaging
❤ you can choose many brands
❤ Their promo always make me want to shoping over and over again
Fast Delivery!

what I hate
# NOTHING

❤❤❤❤❤
5/5


for your information, they have CNY Promo, there is CNY Gold (300k) , silver (200k), and bronze (100k), you can choose 5 products and only pay 300/200/100k rupiah + FREE SHIPPING directly from Hongkong + TAX FREE (argggghhh thats makes me wanna more and more shopping). when I chat with their customer service (Jessica) she told me that this promo will be held till 15th January (WOW!!).

and there's 20% off for your first shopping just use code "FIRSTTIME" When you check out.
 So what do you waiting for? check ibeau right now!❤


Happy Shopping! ❤



xoxo,
Yashica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse