MISSHA The Style 4D Mascara (Brown Edition)

안뇽~♡ 

Long time not blogging 미안해요~(ㅠㅅㅠ)*), because my busy work I can't update even I really want to, I dont know my brain and my Heart want Blogging but my body even my finger won't move :"D... forget about it right now, let's start review... 

You can see from the title, today post will about mascara~ yoohoo ~ fyi nowadays I really like use mascara than eyeliner... I have oily skin when I use eyeliner (pencil, gel, liquid type) it will slowly dissapear and my eyes become weird :') but.... after watching some korean vlogger I realize you can still make your eyes stunning even without eyeliner. 진짜?!!! Yes I watching that vlog and feels like wow awesome! And sure without no doubt I apply mascara as soon as possible after watching that vlog (I tried with my Etude House mascara)... my first mascara is from Etude House (well my first makeup brand) well that mascara not going well with me :') I'm not satisfied with the result that mascara give, so I'm googling... then missha 4D mascara appears haha and many good review from beauty blogger.. so I decide to buy the new one.


So this is my lovely mascara... actually I order the regular version (regular version have black packaging) but luckily I got the Line version ♡♡♡ (line version usually more expensive than the regular one) you can see how cute brown (♡v♡) 




Come with plastic packaging and brown face ♡v♡



Manufactured Date, still fresh (I remember I bought this mascara on May.)


Missha have 2 type mascara there is 3D and 4D  the different is from the applicator you can see from the picture below ...

I Bought the 4D type..


You can see it's like square shape and If I'm not wrong the 3D type have triangle shape and have sally packaging...


So this is picture when I apply it...



You can see the different (I'm satisfied enough with the result)...


The conclusion is

What I love
♡ Easy to use
♡ cheap
♡ make my lash longer
♡ cute packaging

What I hate
# Nothing

repurchase?? Absolutely Yes!


I Bought this mascara at Althea (I want to review about it (; - ;) ) price is around 38k (I'm forget CMIIW) better than my Etude House mascara that have price around 50k.
Well this is my post, hope that I'm not lazy again... so see you on my next Post ...


Xoxo
Yashica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse