HERMO ID (Shopping Experience)


Hi Hi~♡

Today review will about beauty e-commerce HERMO, it's still new in Indonesia,and I got 50k discount voucher as New member at Hermo Id, they sell korean skincare, makeup, bath and body care, with the rational price (I can't say that they are the cheapest than other online shop but some product have cheap price like pony x memebox (I really recommend to buy that product here)).

Hermo ID is beauty collection, the place to make you even more gorgeous. Hermo's mission is to help people to be gorgeous by the ease and convenience of ecosystem. Thousands of people around Indonesia use Hermo to discover beauty products at great prices, trying out the most trendy ways to be gorgeous, and to share their beauty tips in the journey.


You can visit the webpage here.

Here the webpage Home.


Quite interesting.

For korean brand it's still not that much like the online shop...

For korean brand it's still not that much like the other online shop...


For shipping they just need 2-3 days (working day) because as I know they already have stock in here, Indonesia, so you don't need to wait a week/a month.

For Payment you can choose Online E-Banking or Manual Transfer, I usually choose Manual Transfer.


There's only have 2 option for shipping, with JNE/NinjaVan...
for my order I choose ninjavan ... because some beauty blogger review that when they use JNE, they got their box in bad condition.. so I decide to choose Ninjavan for the first time. (I Never heard anything about ninjavan).
I Have bad experience when use Ninjavan (maybe just me who feel it) .. actually I think that I will get my package in 2 days (Hermo ship my order on monday) but I got my package on friday (it's too late right) when I check my awb ninjavan already reschedule 3 times just because they found the wrong address :'( I'm so mad when I check it and asking why ninjavan courier never contact me,even I wrote my address with details information that I have a dog and etc :') (I never doing something like that when I used JNE and even when I order from other country) so I email Hermo customer service and tell the details (they have good service and fast when reply my email *twothumbsup*)  and I email ninjavan customer service.. ah~ I think I won't use ninjavan again :') I wait too long,and the courier contact me on friday asking me where is my spesific address :') Oh God after 3 times reschedule they're finally contact me,  maybe just because my address complicated..(maybe...,, I never have a problem like this before)



Forget about that bad memories..
And finally I met my new baby :* :*

Comes with the brown package, quite simple.

They wrap it with tidy bubble wrap.

Got Thank you card (your welcome Hermo ❤) and Got a sample dr.Jart BB cream.





I will tell the product detail on the next post .



So my final thought about hermo is

❤ Easy to shop
❤ actually fast shipping ( I just choose the wrong courier)
❤ tidy bubble wrap
❤ fast response
❤ competitive price

What I hate
# they need to have more brand.
# difficult to open when use Handphone.

ah! Don't forget that you'll get IDR 50.000 Disc voucher as a new member.


Thats all..

So thankyou for reading my short and simple post.
See you on my next post.
don't forget to follow my Instagram @shicayash



XOXO
Yashica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse