MISSHA Pure Source Cell Sheet Mask (Bamboo)

Hello...

Long time not blogging, so today I will start blogging again, today review about Mask Sheet from Missha, this is my second blog about Mask Sheet after SKII Mask Sheet.

Missha itself is a well known Brand from South Korea, They ever colaborated with Line character which is so Cute (I have one you can Check here ).

back to main theme.

There is many Variant od this mask.






I have bamboo and Rice variant.


so this is it.
simple like another brand.



the back side.




Description
Bamboo extract, which has great vitality, hydrates and energizes dry skin, while protecting it against dryness. With its compact cell fabric, this sheet mask adheres lightly to the skin, delivering active ingredients to the skin effectively.


Ingredients :

Water(Aqua), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Allantoin, Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Hydrolyzed Chitosan, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth-9, Lactobacillus Ferment, Phytic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance(Parfum), Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sucrose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mineral Salts, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin

 I dont know why but I like the texture from this mask lol.



how to use.

1. After washing your face, prepare the skin with toner.
2. Spread the sheet mask evenly over the face.
3. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and remove the mask.
4. Gently pat until fully absorbed.
Tip:
Apply leftover essence on neck areas. Recommended to use 2-3 times a week.

What I like :
❤ Moist
❤ Nature Ingredients.

What I hate :
# The scent like a Cough Medicine (I don't Know maybe it because fermentation)
# A lil bit sticky after used
# there is no much essence left.


Repurchased?
NO.

1/5


I Got it free, so I don't know about the Price.
there is no before after Picture because I don't Feel anything after used it, seriously.

Thankyou for read my simple blog, don't forget to Follow my Instagram Account @shicayash ❤❤



xoxo
❤❤❤❤❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse