BIODERMA sebium H2O (250ml)

When My etude House wonder pore freshner's bottle already I started confuse to find the right toner for my face, then suddenly I remember that my friend once ever told me to try to use Bioderma, well I often heard about it before and some beauty gurus like to use it for makeup cleanser,  but that day I'm still not attracted to try that product since I still have etude which is 500 ml 😂, but because that bottle already empty and I want to try something new,  I decided to buy bioderma (of course because my friend said that product really good, I believe her 👌)


There is so much fake Product outside and I start confused which one is the real one. The seller probably sell the fake one with the original price, its hard for me to choose since this product is not korean Product so I don't know which seller that I can trust (I only bought korean Product for my skincare so I have my regular seller) .. Actually you can find it in Watson or Guardian but I have no time to go to there so I decide to buy it online, and finally I found trusted seller well that seller actually not sold much product like the other seller but when I see the packaging look alike with watson /Guardian I decide to buy it without thinking twice.

So this is my bioderma


Bioderma in Indonesia have two variant there is Sensibio and Sebium,  sensibio is for sensitive skin when sebium is for combination-oily acne skin. 
Because I have oily and blemished skin I bought sebium. 

This product claims :
  • - Hypoallergenic
  • - Paraben-free
  • - Non-comedogenic
  • - No colouring agents

    Product Benefit :
    - Gently cleanses and removes make-up without drying out the skin
    - Purifies the skin and regulates sebum quality
    - Offers an immediate sensation of freshness.

    there is 4 size for this product 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 500ml (pump) 
    I bought 250ml. 

    the package is quite simple, made from Plastic bottle with the green plastic cap


    from Bioderma official Website :


    • Sébium H2O is the 1st specific make-up removing micellar water for combination or oily skin that mimics the natural composition of the skin for perfect make-up removal and total respect for even the most sensitive skin.
    • Thanks to the Fluidactiv patented sebo-correcting complex, it biologically regulates sebum quality to keep the pores from becoming clogged and clear up the skin.
    • Enriched with purifying agents, zinc gluconate and copper sulphate, Sébium H2O purifies the skin and limits sebaceous secretion.

    Instructions for use

    Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
    • Soak a cotton pad with Sébium H2O.
    • Gently cleanse and/or remove make-up from your face.
    • Re-apply until the cotton pad becomes clean.
    • Lightly dab your face with a clean cotton towel.

    But I don't know why,  there is a tiny label above the Paraben-free part like this




maybe there is a little Paraben in this product (?) Who knows lol


Ingredients :

AQUA/WATER/EAU, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, SODIUM CITRATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, COPPER SULFATE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EInXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 442]




Expired date. 




they said you can know this product is fake from the foam when you shake it... but honestly I don't know how to see it :").




There is a seal in around the cap like this 
I already open it, so the Picture above is taken night.



up side



this product's scent for me is quite Fresh, and a lil bit Strong, but it will disappear soon, and when I used it to cleanse my Face after I washing my Face, well this product quite impress me. 

some of beauty Blogger said that this product not really good for makeup cleanser.

So I decide to try this.

once
twice
and the last


well my liptint from the face shop still left residue, but that's ok since this product can cleanse my mascara, foundation, and my browcara lol.

what I like

❤ my face feel so clean and fresh after use this product
❤ not sticky
❤ reduce my oily skin


what I hate
# the scent (?)
# there is so much fake product outside

Repurchase ?

Maybe yes maybe No 

I bought this product around IDR 145k, Thankyou for reading my Simple Blog, don't forget to Follow my Instagram Account @shicayash






xoxo
yashica


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse