ETUDE HOUSE Color My Brow #4 Natural Brown



I want to review my new Browcara  (Brow + Mascara) from Etude House, well My first browcara is from Etude House and I choose  #1 Rich Brown, and I felt that Rich brown just make my Eyebrow become Darker than usually so I decide if I should buy another  Brow cara I should choose Lighter Shade, and after i’m done with my Etude House, I start using Brow Cara from tony moly and I don’t really like the color and formula from Tony moly, then I decide to back to Etude House again because I’m so tired to search which Product that really suit my eyebrow.
So this time I choose Etude House with another shade, that is # 4 Natural Brown. 



There is 5 Variant of this product :


#1 Rich Brown: For dark hair such as black or dark brown
#2 Light Brown: For bright hair such as blondie light brown
#3 Red Brown: For red-ish hair such as wine, red brown
#4 Natural Brown: For bright hair such as natural brown
#5 Blondie Brown: For very bright hair such as gold, blondie brown

It Claims :

- Hide dark & black brow: Providing natural and clear brow colors by hiding its own dark color.
- Easy & Quick brow coloring: Quickly dried to make brow layer and color fixed even while re-applying.
- Brow care: Allantoin, Beeswax, Carnauba wax provide nutrition and moisture on skin and brow.

The Packaging.

Well from the box itself so different with my last browcara, if the old one have a box like a book this time etude House make it like more simple, and I like it.  On the backside there is Ingredients, How to use, Direction, and Caution.








Product.

Like old EH Browcara nothing change I guess.




Ingredient.

LIGHT BROWN - WATER, TALC, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ACRYLATES/STEARYL ACRYLATE/DIMETHICONE METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUMEDTA, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN) IRON OXIDES (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), BLACK 2 (CI77266), MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE]

How To Use.
- Lightly touch eyebrow in the opposite direction of eyebrow to layer color.
- Comb towards eyebrow layer to make them neat. Make brow head's layer to stand.

Without Flash.


With Flash

Waterproof!

What I like :

Waterproof
Long lasting
Cheap
Easy to use
Cover your dark eyebrow

What I hate :
# Nothing

5/5
 
Repurchase ?
Maybe.

I bought this product around IDR 60K.
Thankyou for reading my simple Blog! ❤  Don't Forget to Follow my Instagram @shicayash 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse