ETUDE HOUSE Matte Chic Lip Lacquer #PR401 (Wendy Brown)

Hasil gambar untuk etude house lip lacquer red velvet 



Hi Everyone this is my first post in 2019, recently I bought a lip lacquer from Etude House, it's my first time trying something like lip lacquer, since I usually only using their liptint product, I want to try this product because many review said that this product so good, long lasting, water proof, and transfer proof, so I decide to bought this product, even I'm too late to have it lol.

Etude have 2 variant of this product there is Shine and Matte version, since I don't like shine version I choose the matte version. and there is 14 shade for matte version (cmiiw). 

from etude official website

ETUDE HOUSE

So this is the main star of this post, Since I have warm skin tone I choose shade #BR401 wendy brown, this color also their best seller product, many review of this product too. it comes with red simple box. you can see the backside of this box, there is english and korea too, which is good for us who don't understand korea language.






and this is the lip product, so simple and I think it's good.





and the aplicator, I think most of lip product nowadays come with this type of aplicator right? I like this type of aplicator.





when I apply on my skin you can see the product can dry only a second BAAM you can have long lasting, waterproof, and transfer proof lip product, uuuuu I love this lip lacquer so much.the color of this shade also so pretty.




you can use cleansing water/cleansing oil to wipe your lips to remove it, it's difficult to clean your lips only using water.

so what I love :
❤ simple packaging
❤ long lasting
❤ water proof
❤ transferproof
❤ pretty color
❤ easy to remove with cleansing water/oil\
❤ 18 month exp
❤ cheap (?)
❤ 14 shades available

what I hate :

I can't tell that I hate this lip product makes my lips dry, because all the type lip lacquer make your lips dry, but honestly this product not really makes my lips dry like the others.

Repurchase?  Absolutely YES I want to try another shade!! ❤



so Thankyou for read  my new post, don't forget to follow my IG account @yashicakho.







xoxo


Yashica



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse