ON:THE BODY Cashmere Perfume #Sweet Love Body lotion 400ml

안녕 하제요! ❤❤❤

This is my First Post about Korean skin care, I hope you all enjoy my blog :D

Okay today I want to post about Body Lotion from ON:the body, which is a brand from LG Care korea (The History Of Whoo, Su:m37,OHUI, Belif, Beyond,MULE, Ĭsa Knox, Sooryehan,Mirepa & Vonin,The Face Shop, Lacvert, Carezone, Cathycat,VoV, Re-en.)

Brand Ambassador ON:The body is Bae Suzy from Miss A (I dont need to explain who is she right ㅡㅅㅡ), they said because suzy have an Image of Bright and Natural Beauty plus she is a rising star right now, they choose her to be their BA. well they're right I interesting bout this product and Buy it after look CF and Suzy is the Model.


There are 2 variant of this product, Happy breeze and sweet love, I choose sweet love  (Rose) cause the seller said This variant is best seller. so I bought it.

Happy Breeze.

okay so this is the body lotion, love the packaging.


from behind,  Just Hangeul No English.


the ingredients.
The brand claims that they use 100% organic Ingredients such as flower water.
parabens, artificial colors, trietahnolamine, mineral oil, propylene glycol FREE. good for sensitive skin 😍.

the lotion.


well the product claim
its long-lasting fragrance , soften and nourish the skin , contains anti -aging , whitening natural extract of various medicinal plants to keep the skin smooth and well-maintained .


what I love # 

❤ long lasting perfumed
❤ paraben free
❤ Natural Ingredients
❤ Good for sensitive skin
❤ Make your skin smooth and health
❤ Nourish your skin
❤ 400ml (for 2 month maybe)


what I hate #

NOTHING 

would I buy again?

absolutely YES 😁
Price 💲 its around Rp. 145.000,- till Rp. 185.000,- (Online shop).


Thanks for reading My post.
See you on my next Post .

안녕.

xoxo 
Yashica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse