RIRE Pigment eyeshadow #2 Gold Clutch

Hi everyone,

I want to post about Rire pigment eyeshadow.
maybe this is the first time you hear Rire brand, Me too hehe..
okay as I know Rire is brand from korea. you can find this brand in memebox, Online shop, etc.

there are 5 variant of this pigment eyeshadow.
#Snowwhite
#Gold clutch
#peach peach
#Apink
#Glam Burgundy




I choose Gold Clutch because its looks more natural than the other for me. 

This is the main star.




the box.



How to use and Ingredients..
Thanks God they wrote it in English.









inside.






zoom.

at first when this product arrived i'm a lil bit dissapointed, why? because it's look tiny and pricey, but when I swatch a little on my hand I'm supprised cause the color so outstanding πŸ‘
swatch.
just put it a little and then...


just swatch....


you can see how it works love it ❤

indoor

what I love :
❤ just put a little and it will pigment 
❤ shimmering and glitery
❤ suitable for party
❤ easy to clean


what I hate :
#Nothing 

would I purchase it again?
YES , but i will buy Glam Burgundy 

πŸ’²its around Rp. 70.000 - Rp. 125.000 depends where you Buy it.




Thanks for reading my Post.
see you soon on my next Post .
don't forget to follow my Instagram @shicayash


μ•ˆλ…• 

xoxo
Yashica πŸ’‹



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse