NATURE REPUBLIC Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel

こんいちわ! (ㅇㅅㅡ)")
안녕 하세요!! ❤


Maybe all of you ever heard about this product (every Online shop I visit have this product, 짱!!).
you can read review in every blog and every online shop sell this product, they said its Holy grail Product, and No 1 Best selling product. and because Taeyeon SNSD is the brand ambassador (I am a Big fans of  Taeyeon).So I decide to bought this Product last week after read all blog, vlog, review. (Honestly this is my first Nature republic skincare I have ㅇ_ㅇ ).

you can use this product from head to toe, hair, face, arm, leg, even your nail. (I really recommend this product to anyone who have dry skin).


this product free from paraben, mineral oil, and artificial colors, good for you who have sensitive skin.


so this is the product, come with simple green plastic package. 300ml enough for a year since I just used this product for my face, lol



still sealed.


ingredients


open the seal.


when you open it



bubble bubble bubble.

as I know there is so many fake product in Online store you must really-really aware, to know fake product or not, when Im blogging Ive tried to search the different between the real one and the fake one

the blog that I read said that if the real one have many bubble inside gel (fyuu~ its relieve my NR have many bubble❤❤), then you can know from the untidy seal.

the scent .
I really love it ❤❤ so soothing ad  relax!

when you put it on your skin it will absorb into your skin in a second ❤.




its so so so dissapointed since there is no spatula ㅠㅅㅠ.

what I love
❤ Big size
❤ Cheap
❤ really Nature
❤ sweet smelling
❤ soothing
❤ moisture
❤ Make your skin soft
❤ Make me want to touch My Face.
❤ very usefull you can use from Head to toe
❤ Non Paraben


what I hate
# There is no spatula

ratings
❤❤❤❤❤

will I buy it again?
absolutely Yes !!
the price is adound 75k till 100k in rupiah depends where you buy it.(available in online shop only)

so many thanks to you who read my blogv
see you on my next Post,안녕!




xoxo
Yashica
やしか

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse