SECRET KISS Face Coating Angel Cushion ( SECRET KEY )

Hi Everyone!!




its been a long time since my last post, so today I want to post about my new Cushion this cushion is my second cushion after my first Cushion A'pieu. I'm waiting a month to get this cushion argh ㅡmㅡ.


Secret Kiss brand also known as Secret key is a brand From korea. My first secret key product is STE Secret key (Starting treatment Essence) its really Happening and also know as SKII Dupe. if you want try Cheaper Version of SKII you can choose Secret key lol.

so this is the packaging.
cute enough to buy, with Lace pattern and angel wings ㅇㅅㅇ



like usuall no english just hangeul.

the ingredients.
Honestly I don't understand  ㅠㅅㅠ but I'll google it. but this cushion already Have Spf 50++


what you get


cushion + refill ❤
All I can say is this cushion really really cheap, I bought this one only 150k in rupiah and you can get cushion 13gr plus refill 8gr.

our main star.


refill.




remember the cushion only can use for 12month after you open it.





the Puff.
actually I more like air Puff you can feel the different when you dab dab your face lol.


inside.



swatch.


as I know this cushion have 2 variant, White Angel and Dark Angel,
white angel is for you who want to have brighter face with uv protection and dark angel is for you who want to have natural look with Good coverage.




when I applied on My face its not really sticky at all I dont now why but I think when you Have cushion with spf you will get a lil bit sticky cushion with a lil bit glowy finish (just my though haha).


What I love :
❤ cheap
❤ cushion + refill
❤ brightening effect
❤ spf 50+/pa+++
❤ cute packaging

what I Hate
# a lil bit Sticky

Rating

❤❤❤❤

want to buy it again?
I think One is enough since it come with refill and I want to try another cushion.

💲for price I bought it only 150k rupiah in Korea, but If you want to buy in Indonesia I think you will get more expensive than mine around 180k till 250k in Indonesia Online shop.

so This is my Post today, Hope you enjoy it and see you on my next Post .



don't forget to follow my Instagram @shicayash


XOXO

Yashica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse