CRABTREE & EVELYN English Honey & Peach Blossom Hand Cream 25gr

Hello!

I really Falling love with this Hand Cream, This is my First Hand Cream (Sometimes My hand can be so dry so I decide To buy this Hand cream after (of course) I read some review).

You can check about the product Here.

some people compare C&E with L'occitane they said if C&E is as good as L'occitane, that's why I don't need to think twice to buy this hand cream :D.

So this is my Baby..

simple package and dunno why I love it! simple ❤
only 25gr but its okay, travel friendly!


 Ingredients..




open..



when I apply on my hand..



doesn't leave sticky feeling ❤

about the scent...
hmm so hard to describe it :'D 미안해요, a lil bit sweet like honey and calm (?)

what I love
❤ doesnt feel sticky..
❤ love the scent
❤ travel friendly
❤ moisturizing!

what I hate
# Nothing

repurchase?
yes! yes! yes!
(my second C&E is still on the way to my place )

❤❤❤❤❤
5/5

I bought this Hand cream at Ibeau around IDR 80k
thank you for reading my Post, sorry if this blog too short~ :')


see you soon on my next post..



XOXO

Yashica
야시카

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse