ETUDE HOUSE Drawing Show Creamy Liner #BK802 black

Hello!

Today I want to review about Etude House Drawing Show creamy Liner. I already have 3 types of eyeliner my first Eyeliner is Pencil type that is Etude House Styling Eyeliner (I don't want to Buy it again since I know this product not Waterproof I could turn to be a Panda only in 15minute since I used it  ㅠㅁㅠ I will review it later), than my second eyeliner is liquid type that is etude house Oh~m'Eye Line love this product, then I decide if I want to buy eyeliner again that should Gel Type so This is it ❤.


this is the product.
cute packaging ❤ Etude House always makes cute package that always makes me want to buy it again and over again -.-.


there is hangeul and English 
Direction, Caution, and Ingredients.


Only can use for 6 Months since it open.


what the inside..


there is a brush and the gel liner.

comes with Hard plastic (I tought they make it from glass lol).







the brush.


I really like the brush cause it feels so soft ❤
swatch!


this is gel liner that I've been looking for.
waterproof and a lil bit smudgeproof




what I love.
❤ waterproof
❤ long lasting
❤ easy to use
❤ comes with brush
❤ Smudgeproof


what I hate
# NOTHING


will I buy it again? hmmm I think I should try another brand beside Etude House brand lol.
the price is around 90k-150k in rupiah depend where you buy it.



Thanks for read my review I hope you enjoy read my ordinary blog.
see you soon on my blog



xoxo

Yashica
やしか



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse