SECRET KEY Starting Treatment Essence

HI everyone!~♡
Today I'm back with another review, today review will about skincare from Secret key, this brand well known as a good imitator hehe and their best seller product is Starting treatment essence that I will review today well known as SKII first treatment essence dupe with the cheaper price.


As I know secret key have 3 types of essence that is secret key starting treatment essence (basic), rose edition, gold 24k edition. Actually for the first time, I try secret key rose edition if I compare with the basic one there is some difference like from the scent if you doesnt like fermentation scent I recommend you rose edition, another difference is from the volume,basic edition have 155ml and the rose edition have 150ml, if I'm not wrong rose edition contains more galactomyces than the basic one, and the last is from the packaging... I really love the rose edition since the cap have gold colour and they put rose pattern on bottle like this...





So let's start with the basic one~♡

This is the packaging, comes with white and red thick box. (I really like the packaging they give us good package with the cheap price).


Back side (hangeul and a lil
bit english... I only understand the directions 😂)


Ingredients


It comes with thick glass and silver cap.. quite simple and I love it ♡♡.




When you open there is another plastic lid.



So here the essence.. transparent like water, some people said that this essence have sake's scent. Honestly when I opened the cap I doesn't smell anything like sake or fermentation (maybe, before I use skii fte that have strong scent than this one) I am so curious about it... but after I use this essence twice I can smell it a lil bit (TvT) finally hahaha.


When you apply on your skin it doesn't feel sticky or light.. it fast absord into your skin.



I ussually use this essence after use my toner and then I use cream from nature republic. And when my skin feel dry I will put this essence on cotton and put on my skin like this



So what I love
❤ cheap
❤ good packaging
❤ not sticky
❤ can use like toner
❤ can use for dry skin

What I hate
# doesn't have effect for my acne

❤❤❤❤
4/5

I bought this one around IDR 130k
Will I purchase again?
Maybe yes maybe no.



So thank you for reading my blog, see ya on my next post~~~ 안녕♡
don't forget to follow my Instagram @shicayash


Xoxo

Yashica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse