SKII Facial Treatment mask

안녕!♡
I can't believe it's already November (i-i) time flies so fast, sorry because my busy job I can't make any review, and today I want to review about SK II mask.. Honestly I am a mask lover I have Mask sheet, Mask gel, Powder Mask, and etc but I never make a review about mask sheet.. so today I want to make My first review but before I review it, I really want to talk about my reader (even they are a silent reader but I still love all of them 사랑해♡♡♡) why so suddenly? Because one of my post already have 2000 readers yeay (it's make me proud even is not 100.000 readers, I'm really Happy because There is someone who want to read My Post, Thank You very much I promise that I'll make another Good Post) so once again Thank You xo xo much :*
Back to the main theme :D hehehe... well as you know SKII mask is really expensive that I will think twice to buy it this mask is around ehmmm... almost IDR 80.k well if I use USD it will around $ 6.5 is so expensive for me because I always buy roadshop mask sheet like innisfree/the face shop/missha with price around IDR 15k - 25k or around $ 1.5  ea sheet but lucky me I've got a Promo deals that I got special price lol...

SKII is a brand from Japan and their FTE SKII really famous that can make your skin glow like a crystal clear.


For me this mask so expensive so my expectation is so high for this product. I Bought two because I know once is not enough for see the result.

Let's start with the packaging.


Well the packaging really simple come with silver red color (SKII always have the same simple packaging).


Can't understand  (すみません)


Open! ❤

Ehm my FI when I opened the mask... well the scent stronger than fte it self but when you put the mask on your face the scent will slowly gone. And this mask is thicker than my another korean mask (?) Haha.. and this mask contain so much essence ❤

My bad I forget to put this mask into refrigator before I used... but well when I put this mask on to my face I still can feel cooling sensation. ~(^v^~)♡

Before I put this mask I wash my face then use my SKII Clear Lotion and use my Facial Treatment Essence. (I Really want the best result from this mask (lol)).

My pict when use this mask just scroll if this picture annoying (ㅠuㅠ)




You can see how this mask sheet fit to my face..
Wait until 15minute (I really want to put this mask till tomorrow morning because this mask still leave so much essence :'D)... fyi you don't need to wash your face after you used this mask ok.



When I take this mask from my face... my face become brighter than before without any sticky feeling (two thumbs up), supple, my skin feel cool and my pore look tighter

What I love
♡ make my skin look brighter
♡ doesn't leave any sticky feeling
♡ make my face so smooth
♡ cooling effect
♡ make my skin supple
♡ pore tightening
♡ easy to use
♡ make your skin glowy!

What I hate
# actually nothing but well this mask really expensive for me it's around 80k and you only use this mask once (but this mask give me satisfied result only at the first time!)

❤❤❤❤❤

5/5

Well my conclusion about this product is this product work really well on my face I'm satisfied enough with this product but I will think again to buy this mask again because this mask really expensive for me (;-;). And SKII really prove that everyone can Have glowy skin like a crystal clear.

ありがとうございました for reading my Post, see you next time (^*^)
さよなら ( ㅇㅅㅇ)")
don't forget to follow my Instagram @shicayash


XOXO
Yashica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse