ETUDE HOUSE Berry Delicious Fantastic Color Eyes #7 Strawberry Mojito

Hi!!


Today post will about eye makeup.. recently I bought Etude House Berry Delicious Fantastic Color Eyes... it's a new line from etude house, actually I want to buy Etude house fantastic eye Halloween edition because the colors its so warm and I think it will suit to me.. but on februari I saw this eye shadow and not make me think twice to buy hahaa...
For this edition they just have 2 variant color there is
#7 Strawberry Mojito
#8 Strawberry Fondue


I Choose #7 because it is my lucky number! Hehe. Actually I have hard time to choose because the color is so pretty... but i choose #7 just because #8 have so much pink shades hahaha I don't really want too much pink shade (but this is berry edition you can blame it) so I choose #7.

This is my baby...
 the box looks like bubble gum hahaaa...



How to use and ingredients.


Pink pink pink

Open!

Applicator (I think, I wouldn't use it)

Swatch!

With flash
Pigmented color ❤❤
I love every shade
Soda water, lime and berry squeeze have matte shade
Spearmint and crushed strawberry have so much glitter and I think it will suit for night party and to make aegyo sal
Berry brown sugar and mojito party have pretty brown and I really really love it!

What I love
❤ travel friendly
❤ pigmented
❤ have 6 pretty shade
❤ not smudge easily
❤ natural finished

What I hate
# Nothing

I bought this product around IDR 160K...

Thank you for reading my simple and short blog!!!

안영!




XOXO
야시카

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse