LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control #23 Sand Beige

Laneige..
Tell me who is never hear laneige.. if you are a korean skincare and makeup lover, you absolutely know about this product since their brand ambassador is the most pretty woman in Korea Song Hye Gyo ( 송혀교) 언니❤.

First time I use this brand is when I use their White Plus renew in trial kit (I love the soft scent from this product)... but today I wouldn't review it 'cause today main post will about Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control ❤
Who haven't cushion right now? It really Booming in Korea and in Indonesia too...

My first cushion is from Apièu and my second cushion is from Secret Key Face coating cushion you can read here. If you see, my first and second cushion have price range around IDR 100K - 150K well.. because I just want to feel cushion sensation (my word so weird sorry haha) so I decide to buy it. But the result not satisfied.. (I can complain anything from the price) that's why I buy laneige for my third cushion (actually I try to hold to not buy it but my lovely friend shikshin keep push me to buy this cushion lol! I Keep thinking (and strugling) since this cushion is so expensive for me.0 it's almost IDR 400k (I can buy 4 apièu's cushion! Lol :'D) but after my thought about this cushion finally I bought it :') well just think this cushion have refill and I read in some blog that this cushion can use till 6 month and she still have the refill (대밬!!))

This cushion have 5 shade there is...

I choose no #23sand beige the darkest shade in this product.. I have dark skin thats why I choose this shade.. fyi laneige have darker shade from usuall korean cushion so if you usually use 23 shade you should try shade no 21.

So this is the product! ❤


It claims : Pore control / pore coverage / semi matt finish / water resistant / longlasting / sunscreen / cooling effect...
So far I use this product... laneige really prove it *two thumbs up*
It have Spf 50+ PA++ wow! *-*



What the inside

What you got when you buy it

-cushion
-refill
-guide book/ how to use (?)

This is tell how to use the product..

The main star ❤


I Really love this packaging simple but something
Comes with blue color and silver list around ehmm so elegant (?)

 Manufactured date





Jeng jeng !!

The puff


When you look inside

Zoom

Swatch on my hand

You can see the difference from the picture below.


my Before after..
Aigoo my bare face have many redness..

So my conclusion about this product is... this product will suitable for you who have oily skin like me since it have pore control and semi matte finish... laneige really understand that not everyone who love laneige have white skin so they make shade #23 lol but thank you laneige!  And this product really long lasting even I'm sweating very much!

What I love
❤cooling sensation
❤baby's scent (?)
❤pore control and long lasting
❤good coverage
❤ spf 50+ PA++
❤ water resistant
❤have many shade

What I hate
# Nothing..

Rate : ❤❤❤❤❤
5/5

So Thankyou sweety around the world to read my simple and short review about laneige!
감사합니다! ❤

XOXO
Yashica chuu~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse