SKINFOOD Sugar Stick Cheek #2 Peach Plz

Hello 예쁜 언니 outside there! ❤

Today post will about blush on.. honestly before.. I think I didn't need blush on.. but after I watch many tutorial video on youtube channel it slowly change my mind.. my first blush on is Etude House lovely cookie blusher #6 grapefruit jelly (pony 언니 favorite!) Since many people use lovely cookie blusher and pony recommended it on her instagram without thinking I bought it (?) I Will review it later *wink*.
Then my boss give this lovely cutie blush on for me... 아~ once again 고마워요 언니❤..



This blush on is stick type and this is my first time try this kind of product..
There is 3 shade with different finishing it is
1. Berry Waltz (Matt)
2. Peach Plz (Shimmer)
3. Winter Cherry (Pearl)




I Choose Peach color since I have dark skin.

Here the lovely...

Still sealed..

Come with pink and white plastic packaging..



Shade and manufactured date


Open!


There is plastic lid inside the product


Zoom in..
Actually if you look closely you can see many tiny glitter but because (sorry) my bad camera cant capture it I can't show you how pretty this blush on...


This product have bubblegum scent and I really really love it..

When I read some blog they said this blush on have vitamin on their product (?) You put skincare and makeup at the same time (simple and instant(?)).


Swatch!

The color actually really pretty but once again sorry my camera cant capture it :'(
This peach color really suit with me and I really love it!
Ah when you apply on your face you only need dab dab don't rub it.

What I love
❤ bubblegum scent
❤ pretty color
❤ easy to use
❤ can give you highlighter effect since there so many tiny glitter inside.

What I hate
# Nothing

❤❤❤❤❤
5/5

Repurchase?
Big YES!


Thank you still read my simple blog :* see you on my next post (I will try to keep writing more post :'D)


XOXO
야시카

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse