THE SAEM Cover Perfection Tip Concealer #1.5 Natural Beige

안녕 my pretty reader!❤

Today I will tell you about my favorite Concealer that is The Saem cover perfection tip concealer (wow such a long name *_*) this concealer have many good review on the blog (yes I'm blog walking) and many Beauty guru use this product on their youtube channel so how can I not interested about this product since I have many dark spot on my face + acne + dark circle + redness :'). Before I have etude concealer in stick but I'm not satisfied because the result.
Actually I've been searching for this product in online shop and there is always sold out and if it available it will more expensive. So I think I will buy later not now... but Thanks God... My boss got a trip to Korea without think anything I request to my boss to buy The saem concealer haha :'D.. she bought me this cute concealer and I really really Happy she gave me FREE :* 고마워요 언니❤.

The saem have many different type of concealer I choose liquid type since I think it will make more natural look for me.. and there is 3 shade
1. Rich Beige
1.5 Natural Beige
2. Clear beige



I Choose middle shade because since my skin not white but not dark too hehehe

So this is my cutie ❤

Expired date

Backside.

Only Hangeul.
Oh! There is spf 28/PA++ ❤

The applicator/the tip (?)


I Will give you example for the swatch .
Just think this is my dark spot

Give a little miracle....

Blend..
JENG JENG

The dark spot Gone for a while!
대박!

This product been my HG from now on❤

What I love
❤ cover my dark spot really well
❤ have 3 shade
❤ have spf 28/pa ++

What I hate
# so hard to Find :')

Since my boss gave it to me I dunno 'bout the product price.. but from what I read if you go to the offline store it will around IDR 90K and in korea around 5000₩.

Repurchase?
Yes yes yes

So thank you very much for reading my simple blog  谢谢!


XOXO
Yashica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VICTORIA'S SECRET Tease Travel Fragance Mist 75ml

The YEON Jeju Hallabong Energy Peeling Gel (Sample)

LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar #1 Magenta Muse